AVAYA IP500 V2/V2A BRI COMBINATION CARD
This card provides a mix of digital phones (6 ports), analog phones (2 ports) and BRI trunk connections (2 BRI ports – 4 channels ), plus 10 voice compression channels in a single base card. Compatible with IP500 V2 only.
This card is used to add a combination of ports with voice over IP resources in a single cost-effective card.
Combination card provides a mix of:
- Six digital phones (6 ports)
- Two analog phones (2 ports)
- Two BRI trunk connections (2 ports – 4 channels)
- Ten (10) voice compression (VCM*) channels in a single base card
* VCM channels are required for connecting SIP Trunks. VCM channels provide encryption of SIP channels to analog and IP devices.
THIS CARD IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE AVAYA IP500 VERSION 2 CONTROL UNIT.
IP500 V2 release 7.0 and above.