AVAYA IP500 PHONE 30
The Avaya IP500 Phone 30 provides 30 additional analog station ports for your Avaya IP Office system.
- Provides an additional 30 Plain Ordinary Telephone (POT) ports for use with analog telephones
- Same functionality as the IP400 Phone 30 V2 but with matching exterior of IP500 control unit
- Supported by IP Office core software level 2.1(36) minimum
- IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412
- IP500 running R4.2 or earlier; Professional Edition is required
- IP500 running R5.0 or higher
- IP500 V2 running R6.0 or higher
- Not compatible with IPO Basic Mode
Power supply unit and Expansion Interconnect cable.
The module is supplied with an Earthed 3-Pin, 60W external power supply unit. The PSU has an integral power cord for connection to the module’s DC I/P socket. A locale specific IEC60320 C13 power cord for the external PSU is required but is not supplied with the module.
Width: 445mm/17.5″. Depth: 245mm/9.7″. Height: 71mm/2.8″
Unboxed: 3.1Kg/6.94lbs. Boxed: 4.4Kg/9.7lbs. (Based on Phone 30 V2)