There are several call center software options suitable for small businesses, each with its own set of features and pricing plans. When choosing call center software for your business, consider factors like your budget, the size of your team, your specific needs, and any integration requirements with other tools you use. Here are some popular call center software options for small businesses:
- RingCentral: RingCentral offers a cloud-based phone system with call center features. It provides call routing, analytics, and integration with other business tools. RingCentral has plans designed for small businesses.
- Freshdesk: Freshdesk offers a helpdesk and customer support software that includes call center capabilities. It’s user-friendly and can handle customer inquiries through multiple channels, including phone calls.
- Zendesk Talk: Zendesk Talk is a part of the Zendesk suite of customer support tools. It allows small businesses to set up a call center for customer support, offering features like call recording, call routing, and analytics.
- Aircall: Aircall is a cloud-based phone system designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It provides call center features, analytics, and integrations with various CRM and helpdesk tools.
- Talkdesk: Talkdesk offers cloud-based call center software with features like call routing, IVR, analytics, and integrations with popular CRM platforms. They have plans suitable for small businesses.
- Five9: While Five9 is often used by larger enterprises, they offer solutions for small businesses as well. It includes features like automatic call distribution (ACD), IVR, and workforce management.
- Dialpad: Dialpad provides a cloud-based communication platform that includes business phone system features. It’s suitable for small businesses and offers features like call analytics, voicemail, and integrations with popular apps.
- 8×8: 8×8 offers a range of communication and call center solutions. Their X Series includes voice, video, chat, and contact center capabilities that can be tailored to the needs of small businesses.
- Grasshopper: Grasshopper is designed for small businesses and entrepreneurs. It offers a virtual phone system with features like call forwarding, voicemail, and call routing.
- Twilio Flex: Twilio Flex is a highly customizable cloud contact center platform. While it can be tailored to the needs of larger organizations, it can also be a suitable choice for small businesses looking for flexibility and scalability.
- ACCS(Avaya Contact Center Select)- Up to 400 agents performing more complex multimedia customer engagement tasks(including SMS & Fax). Ideal for contact center intense businesses (travel agency, travel agency, telemarketing & recruiting. Integrated call recording or Avaya WFO Select. Pre-integrated IVR, Customizable & Scheduled reporting. ACCS is provided by Avaya and Avaya is a partner to Operant Infotech Pvt Ltd.
- Avaya Call Reporting- This is also provided by Operant Infotech Pvt Ltd. Call reporting for Hunt Groups, Voicemail Pro, IVR. This gives 60 plus standard reports and modern display. This has Application programming interface. This supports up to 100 contact center voice agents. ACR has customized standard reports. Report creator Wizard, Threshold alerts, formula creator, Recording library, real time wizards and agent dashboards.
Before making a decision, evaluate the specific needs of your small business, and consider factors such as pricing, scalability, ease of use, and the level of customer support provided by the software provider. Many of these providers offer free trials, so you can test the software to see if it meets your requirements before committing to a subscription.